Welcome to the Center for Corporate Governance
|Your opinion counts!||Compensation Committee||Audit Committee||Board Governance|
|Our mission is to keep you informed about key developments and to promote best pactices.
Give us feedback
With the SEC's adoption of the ground-breaking executive compensation disclosure rules, the focus of the compensation committee has been heightened.
|Providing members of audit committees with a single, objective, easy-to-use resource for understanding and addressing key issues.
|Today's board responsibilities are vast and include active oversight of strategy, risk, corporate culture, executive succession and development, compensation, and financial reporting.
- SEC Proposes Proxy Disclosure Rules for Hedging by Directors, Officers and Employees
- Audit Committee Brief, Issue 1 – 2015: Highlights from the AICPA’s 2014 Conference on Current SEC and PCAOB Developments
- The 2014 Boardroom Agenda
- Disclosure Committee FAQs
- CEO Pay Ratio Disclosure: What Would It Take to Implement the SEC Proposal?
- Shareholder Engagement: A New Era in Corporate Governance
- Cybersecurity... Continued in The Boardroom
- Making the Bottom Line Case for Compliance
- A Global Governance Framework for Company Directors
- Developing an Effective Governance Operating Model
Global Center for Corporate Governance
Access to corporate governance resources around the world is now available. For country-specific information, visit our global homepage.
Submit Your Ideas for Content
Please contact us to suggest an idea or topic that you would like to see addressed on the website. You may also submit an article to be considered for the website.